All the orders are processed according to order confirmation we get from customers, and we are trying our best to satisfy all customers. Make order with Eweddingdress.co.uk you agreed to our Terms and Conditions.
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order, and once the creation process has begun the materials cannot be reused. The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to make up your mind. Please refer to our cancellation policy below for details.Our Cancellation Policy:
- Orders canceled within 6 hours of payment confirmation* will be eligible for a full refund.
- Orders canceled 1-3 days after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price.
- Orders canceled after 3 days of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
- Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please click here to proceed.
*When you receive an email from eweddingdress.co.uk titled "[UK Wedding Dresses Shop] Payment accepted", your payment has been confirmed.
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress has been made to your order specifications. Try on your dress as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress.
- We only accept return if there are obvious quality problems which exclude size and color problems, and wrong shipping times.
- Your requests must be received within 24hours after we receive your order by email, otherwise we will not accept.
- Color Aberration exists due to the color effect of different PC monitors and weather conditions. This problem can not be treated as quality problem under any conditions.- For customer made size dresses, we can not offer any return, please find a professional tailor to measure you and keep fit. But we can revise it for you if you can pay for shipping back fee.
- For standard size dresses, if there are any size problems, please take some photographs on the merchandise by laying it on the ground and place a tape ruler to measure out the problem. Customers shall submit the photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service may have the designated personnel to deal with the dispute and a reply will be offered within 24 hours.
- We don't take any responsibility on the delay of your confirmation email received by us. Usually after getting your full payment we will send you email of order confirmation to re-confirm all your order details to avoid any mistakes, if your order can not be confirmed within 5 business days after the payment date, we will make your order according to the confirmation email we sent before.
- We can not offer refund for sake of late remittance for your order. If you decide to order, please choose correct payment method according to your event date.
- We make dresses strictly according to the confirmation email you confirmed. The style, fabrics are the same as the website stated. All the requests for returns because of the reasons such as not like the pictures we offer, dissatisfy about the quality and not like the fabric, etc. are not accepted
- We do not accept the request for return if your received product does not meet your requirement on the hang of the style from the original product design. Any changed items from original design can not be returned and exchanged under any circumstances.
- All returned items must be in original package and condition. If there is any dust, dirty spots and so on, we shall not offer refund. And you also need to pay 30% total amount of order as restock fee (for example, if you order item value is GBP 100, the refund is GBP 70), and the shipping cost you paid before will not be refunded.
If there are quality problems with your dress(es), please follow the steps below:
1) Contact Customer Service within 24 hours of receiving your package. Your requests must be received within 24 hours after we receive your order by email, otherwise we will not accept.
2) Once your request has been processed by Customer Service, they will provide you with a Product Return Form that must be filled in and included with your return.
3) Send your items to us as soon as possible once Customer Service has provided the form. Include the completed Product Return Form with your return.
You are eligible for a refund of the full purchase price plus shipping costs for defective, damaged or mis-shipped items. If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must first obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier.
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and custom tailored, the finished gown may vary by approximately one (1) inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
Dress is not the size you ordered
For standard size dresses, if there are any size problems, please take some photographs on the merchandise by laying it on the ground and place a tape ruler to measure out the problem. Customers shall submit the photographs to email@example.com and our customer service may have the designated personnel to deal with the dispute and a reply will be offered within 24 hours.
Dress is the size you ordered but does not fit
If the dress does not fit properly, but was made according to the specifications included in your order, please choose from the following options:
- You may go to a local tailor to have the dress resized (at your own cost).
- You may use our modification service to resize your dress. Contact us for a quote based on the complexity of the dress and the amount that needs to be altered.
Please be aware that if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on eweddingdress.co.uk. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible.
We have rights to refuse any disputes, refund and exchange problems if you send us complaints emails, problem emails or dispute emails out of one week. That is to say, all requests must reach us within 24 hours after we receive your order with a proof, and all problems must be solved within one week.